Senior Frontend Engineer - Remote
- Architect app and collaborate with the team to integrate with 3rd party APIs and services
- Design the overall application framework, including component hierarchy, authentication, error handling, etc
- Implement the front-end build, deploy and CI pipeline
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in Angular, React (Redux), and/or Ember
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Experience with backend development (Node.js / Express)
- Prior experience with building RESTful web services
- Experience writing SQL and using NoSQL databases
- Experience with automated testing (TDD, mocking, unit/functional/integration)
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
Based in San Francisco, California, Azumo is an innovative software development firm helping organizations make insightful decisions using the latest technologies in data, cloud and mobility. We combine expertise to help companies of all sizes build intelligent applications.