Azumo is looking for a highly motivated UX/UI Designer to contribute to the development of original and innovative designs. The ideal candidate should be a highly creative individual with a strong aesthetic eye and a bachelor's degree in a design field. You will delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite. You will thrive in this role with a “focus on the user” ethos and collegial approach to design and user experience. This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with a growing team of bright engineering minds in AI computing, conversational software and modern data-driven technologies.
- Effectively create modern, engaging end-to-end User Experiences
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups and specifications as needed
- Create and/or maintain the visual integrity of the brand/client
- Communicate in a cross-functional team environment
- Design campaigns across all platforms including email, homepage and social sites
- Create new projects in conjunction with marketing needs and development team
- BA/BS in Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 2+ years experience as a UI/UX designer
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InVision, mockup tools (like Balsamiq) and basic HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with split testing, feedback surveys and similar UX research skills
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Fluent in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- An ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale within a user-centered design process.
- A background in or familiarity with cognitive psychology is a huge plus
- A background in or familiarity with communications is also a huge plus
- Write HTML and CSS
The UX/UI Designer will be based remotely. Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help you achieve your goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
Based in San Francisco, California, Azumo is an innovative software development firm helping organizations build intelligent apps using the latest technologies in AI, data and cloud. We are passionate about solving key problems for customers around the globe.