Azumo is looking for a QA Engineer to assist in the manual and automated testing of web and mobile analytics, cognitive and wearable apps.
The QA Engineer will work closely with our data scientists, engineers and designers to define test cases for different platforms and implement the quality assurance processes that will drive the QA group forward. The QA Engineer should be extremely interested in new client technologies, automation and scripting tools and overall usability of context-aware web and mobile apps. Implementing, optimizing and maintaining the QA tools and best practices for Azumo is expected.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- CS, engineering or similar degree
- At least 2 years of manual and automated QA experience
- Strong scripting experience
- Converting agile user stories into unit, acceptance and regression test scenarios
- Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins
- Agile collaboration with minimal supervision and great communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Disciplined and ethical approach to independent work
Desired experience includes:
- Strong object-oriented programming
- Prior software development work experience
- Solid sense of UI and UX
- A/B and user testing
- Git and continuous integration
- Contributions to Stack Overflow and open source projects
Company benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Equity incentive
- Mentored career development
The QA Engineer will be based in LATAM. Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do. We believe in giving back to our community and will volunteer our time to philanthropy, open source initiatives and sharing our knowledge.
Based in San Francisco, California, Azumo is an innovative software development firm helping organizations make insightful decisions using the latest technologies in data, cloud and mobility. We combine expertise in strategy, data science, application development and design to drive digital transformation initiatives for companies of all sizes.
If you are qualified for the opportunity and looking for a challenge please apply online at https://azumo.workable.com or connect with us at [email protected]