Fullstack .Net Software Developer
Azumo is looking for a highly motivated Microsoft .Net Software Engineer to develop and maintain a high performing and scalable backend infrastructure used by millions of users. The position is based remotely in Latin America.
This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with a growing team of bright engineering minds. You will enjoy the role if you love designing and developing scalable, high performant backend infrastructure and maintaining as well as updating an existing service.
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience with backend development
- Hands on coding experience in C# and .Net
- Experience designing APIs adhering to the REST architecture style
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of the syntax of C# and the many nuances of .Net
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems
- Experience delivering and maintaining highly available business critical systems
Company benefits include:
- Unlimited Udemy Access
- Mentored career development
The .Net Developer will be based remotely in Latin America. Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential. If you are qualified for the opportunity and looking for a challenge please apply online at https://azumo.workable.com or connect with us at [email protected]
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.